Terms & Conditions for Travel Packages
This tour is under the management of YOU GET TO GO, LLC, which has made all arrangements for accommodations and services.A. Contract for Agent-Organized Tours
YOU GET TO GO, LLC (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) shall be responsible for operating Agent-Organized Tours, and Travelers shall conclude with the Company Agent Organized Tour Contracts (hereinafter referred to as "the Travel Contract") subject to the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions.
- The Company shall provide tour arrangements and itinerary management so that the client receives tour services including transport/accommodations (hereinafter referred to as "tour services") provided by transportation/accommodation operators during the tour itinerary set by the Company.
- The content and conditions of the contract shall conform to those specified in each tour itinerary, terms and conditions as specified hereunder, the final itinerary handed to clients before departure (hereinafter referred to as the "Final Tour Itinerary"), and Agent-Organized Tours as described in the Company's general terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as "General Terms and Conditions of Agent Organized Tours"). Matters not provided for in these General Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws, ordinances, regulations and generally established practice.
- The client shall provide information on the Company’s application form as required by the Company and submit the form together with the necessary reservation deposit. Paid deposit shall be applied to the tour fare, cancellation charges or penalties.
- The Company may accept applications for travel contracts by telephone, mail, facsimile and electronic mail. In such cases, the client shall submit the application form and reservation deposit to the Company within three (3) days counting from the day when acceptance of application is confirmed. If the client fails to supply the required application form and deposit within the required here (3) days, the reservation shall be voided.
- The client shall notify the Company when submitting application if requiring special consideration during the tour period, the Company shall comply with such requests when feasible. (i.e. travel dates or accommodation that is different from The Company’s planned package)
- All participants must be at least 21 years of age.
- The Company may refuse an application if any one of the client's age, qualifications, skills or other conditions do not conform to those designated for tours aimed at specific customer categories or purposes.
- Clients who require special attention from the Company during the tour for reason of chronic disease, general ill health, pregnancy or physical handicap, shall advise the Company of this when applying for the tour. The Company shall comply with such requests to the extent deemed feasible and reasonable. And if the Company takes a special arrangement in compliance with the client's request, the client shall be responsible for incurred expenses related with the request. The Company may require clients to present a medical certificate, in the case of those with medical issues. The Company may refuse a client's application if conditions at travel destinations and facilities are such that safe, smooth tour operation cannot be guaranteed, or require the client to be accompanied by an escort. In some cases, the Company shall change a part of the itinerary or recommend the client to join another tour with the minimum extra charge or refuse his/her participating in the tour.
- If the Company determines that the client needs medical diagnosis or treatment by a physician owing to illness, functional disease or other reasons during the tour, the Company shall take measures necessary to ensure smooth operation of the tour. All costs resulting from such measures shall be borne by the client
- Independent activities for reasons of the client's own choosing shall not be arranged by the Company during the tour. However, the Company may, depending on the tour course, arrange such activities under separate conditions.
- The Company may refuse client participation if it determines that he or she threatens to embarrass, inconvenience or interfere with the collective activities of tour participants.
- After the client has entered into a Travel Contract with the Company, the brochures and the tour conditions listed herein shall be included in the Travel Contract.
- Unless specified in the Travel Contract, the Company shall submit a written Tour itinerary, details of the services, other tour conditions and the Company's responsibility to the clients, no later than one day prior to tour departure date. Irrespective of the above, when application for the Agent-Organized Tour is made on or after 7 days prior to the eve of tour departure, the Final Tour Itinerary shall be presented to the client by the departure date.
- The scope of travel services for which the Company is liable in arranging and administering the itinerary shall be specified in the Travel Contract as stated in Clause 1 hereinabove and in the Final Tour Itinerary as stipulated in Clause 2 hereinabove.
The Tour Fare shall be paid in full 60 days before the departure date. If your balance is not paid in full by then your trip will be canceled with no refund.F. Fare Structure
Please adhere to the payment plan that you selected upon purchasing your package. If your payment fails you will have 10 days to make a payment or your payment plan will go into default and you are at risk of losing your spot. If you would like to re-open your payment plan you will incur a reactivation fee. If your payment is not received within 30 days your trip will be canceled and your payments will be forfeited
- Cancellations/Refunds: There are no refunds for YOU GET TO GO, LLC travel packages once purchased. However, we do allow transfers. You can transfer your accommodations, tours and tickets to someone who does not have an existing reservation. We encourage customers to purchase comprehensive travel insurance which includes “cancel for any reason.”
Please note that the items included in the tour fare are only those as specified in the itinerary.H. Not Included in the Tour Fare
Charges and expenses other than those specified in the preceding Article G, such as:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Incidental room charges at hotel/accommodation
- Expenses related to laundry or toiletries
- Travel insurance
- Additional entertainment fees
- Activities not listed on itinerary
- Meals other than in inclusions
- Bank transfer or credit card charges for payments
- Local sim cards or phone charges.
- Wi-Fi access where not included in accommodation
- Visa fees. The traveller is responsible for their visa application and fees. YOU GET TO GO, LLC will provide supporting documentation and guidance necessary for the application process.
The additional fares are required for following arrangements
- Additional charges for "Upgrade Plans" to upgraded hotels or class of room.
- Additional charges for additional activities
- The Company may, after the conclusion of the Travel Contract, revise its contents and services for any of the following reasons: natural calamity or disaster, weather conditions, civil unrest, suspension of services rendered by transport/accommodation facilities, provision of transportation not based on the original operational plan, governmental orders, or other circumstances beyond the Company's control. The Company reserves the right to take necessary measures when safe, smooth tour operation in accordance with the itinerary is deemed impossible, or when there is valid reason to believe that the tour cannot continue. In such cases, the Company must explain in a timely manner its inability to function according to the Travel Contract under the circumstances. However, said explanation may be made after revisions are made when conditions demand.
- The Company may revise its schedule of fees in accordance with increases or reductions of transport fares and/or charges for Agent-Organized Tour owing to unusual or unforeseen economic developments. In such cases, the Company shall notify the client no later than the 15th day prior to the next payment.
- The Company may, when tour operational costs have risen owing to factors as stipulated in Clause 10 above, revise the tour fare accordingly, except when substitutions are required because of a shortage of such facilities, as transport seats, hotel rooms, etc
- If the Company specifies that tour fares are dependent on the number of participants and there is a change in the number of participants due to reasons beyond the Company's control, the Company shall change the tour fare within the allowable range specified in the tour contract.
- A client who has entered into a Travel Contract may, with the Company's consent, transfer the status in the contract to a third party. In this case, the clients shall enter the required information in the form provided by the Company and submit it together with the specified handling fee.
- The transfer of status in the contract to a third party as stipulated in Item 1 of this Article shall become valid by the consent of The Company. The Company may reject a change in the name of travelers if transportation or accommodation operator does not accept the change.
- YOU GET TO GO, LLC reserves the right to match solo travelers with other solo travelers to share a double occupancy room.
- If the client has not paid the tour fare by the prescribed date, the Company may cancel the Travel Contract with no refund.
- In any of the following cases, the Company may cancel the Travel Contract:
- When it becomes evident that the client does not satisfy the qualification, skill or other requirements specified by the Company for participation in the tour.
- When the client is recognized as unfit to join the tour owing to illness or for other Reasons.
- When there is evidence that the client threatens to cause other participants embarrassment or inconvenience, or might otherwise interfere with the smooth performance of the collective activities of the tour.
- When the minimum number of participants as stipulated by the Company in the Travel Contract has not been met. In such cases, the Company shall notify the client of tour cancellation no later than 60 days prior to the eve of departure.
- When the necessary conditions as clearly stated at the conclusion of the Travel Contract cannot materialize, such as insufficient snowfall for ski tours, or when there is valid reason to believe that the required conditions cannot be met.
- In the event of a natural calamity or disaster, poor weather conditions, civil disturbance, suspension of service related to transportation, accommodations, etc., governmental orders, or other circumstances beyond the Company's control, and when safe, smooth tour operation according to the itinerary specified in the Travel Contract has become impossible, or there is a valid reason to believe that the tour cannot continue.
- When the client demands things that are beyond the reasonable scope of the details in the contract.
- Even after the Travel Contract has been concluded, if the Company cannot receive the amount specified for the tour fare due to invalidity of the client's credit card or in accordance with the credit company's agreement.
The Company, its employees and agents shall not be liable for:
- any damage to or loss of property or injury to or death of persons due to any act or omission of any person rendering any of the services or accommodation on this tour,
- any failure or delay in performance of its obligations under this agreement because of circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, fires, floods, earthquakes, acts of war or terrorism, civil disturbances, unusually severe weather, governmental actions, power failures, and
- delays, substitution of equipment or any act or omission whatsoever by the carrier, its agents, servants, and employees.
- Any damages caused to property shall be the sole responsibility of the trip participants. The company shall bear no responsibility for such damages.
ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS CAN BE FOUND ON THE 'TERMS & CONDITIONS' PAGE OF THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO FOOTER NAVIGATION AND TAP/CLICK ON 'TERMS & CONDITIONS.'
Checking the box verifies that I have read, understand and accept the conditions and responsibilities above and I understand that cancellation penalties apply.